Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A quick little hello

Hello to everyone out there in blog land. This is my first ever official blog entry and I am excited to say the least. I mostly started this blog so that when my daughter is older, she can look back on everything that I have written about her. Kind of like an online baby book. I just think it will be neat to share my experiences as a stay at home mom with other mothers out there who may be having a hard time. I am by no means an expert, but after 8 months, I think that I know what I am doing most of the time :) I am going to try to post a few times a week but that may be a little be unrealistic right now. I am a full time college student and that takes up a good bit of my time. I do want to keep this going so I will try my best to keep up with things, not that anyone is reading anyhow. :) Well, it's that time of the day where my sweet little bambino is waking up from a nap and wants her lunch. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment